Monday, March 18, 2013

I'm a Dirty Girl!


Before the Race

 After the race!  

Celebratory free beer after the race...I didn't actually drink mine because I shook my arms off and a huge mud clod dropped into it.

What a truly fun weekend we had.  Erik and I had the weekend to ourselves...a much needed break for us.  It's been three months since we even went out on a date.  Saturday, my friends and I did the Dirty Girl Mud Run.  I encourage everyone to do it.  It is a ton of fun!  Then we went out with our friends..from out of town, and one who just returned home from Afghanistan.  

That's all for now.  I am trying to figure out the backup issues with my computer so I can post some pics of the March Daily photos.  Have a good evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails