Saturday, February 2, 2013

Living a Life of Glamour...and a Book Recommendation

Maddie's idea of organizing the cubbies in the living room.

I am living the glamourous life.  That's right, except instead of going to elegant parties and wearing fancy clothes, I'm awakened at 3:00 a.m. to cat vomit.  That's right.  The cat vomited on Wolfie's pillow at three a.m. and he smelled like cat vomit.  I went to go take care of the mess and crawled back into bed and almost threw up on Wolfie, because he smelled.  I made him shower.  He kept turning all the lights on and woke the entire house up.  Then I laid back down on my pillow and almost threw up again because it smelled like cat vomit.  

If that ain't glamourous, I don't know what is.

I also wanted to let you know that Heart Song has been released.

It is the sequel to 

It wraps up the story.  There will also be a new book released featuring Violet's mom and dad and their love story.  That should be interesting.  I can't say much because if I do, I will spoil Phoenix Rockstar for you, if you haven't read it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails