Tuesday, February 12, 2013

12x12 Layout...Thanksgiving

All supplies, including the stamp,  are from the Studio Calico Monthly Kit.  Don't ask which month.

I forced myself to make this page.  I actually told myself, "Self you are not leaving this office until you make something in here." So there you have it.  A self forced scrapbook layout.  My pictures have a lot of glare as they came out of my phone that way.  I guess from the windows.  I did use the new 9x9 grids from Postal Pix to do the photo strips.  Postal Pix really is the easiest way to have your Instagram photos printed.  I just have to remember to order them before I download them to my computer :/

I am going to try and get my next photography lesson up...shooting in Manual.  Someone may/maynot have thrown a fit when they realized their pen for the tablet was missing.  All is well, the pen has been recovered.  Have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails