Friday, October 26, 2012

Ugh...Starting Over

Photo has nothing to do with this post...I just needed one, and I like this one.  So you get to see it.

So, I cleaned my office...I'll post some pics of the fiasco at a later date.  Don't you worry, I took them.  One of the main reasons I cleaned my office was because I couldn't make anything in it anymore.  I've gotten to where I really feel like scrapbooking.  The thing is, I feel like I'm starting over.  I'm a good solid two years behind now, I think.  I was a different person two years ago.  What was important then, is it still important now?  And I have to say that I am not liking the way some of the photos I printed look.  Just call it, being super picky...and having to train my eyes to see good photos all the time.  It's just when your eyes have poured over thousands of photos looking for the very best ones, it gets hard not to be.  I know this is bad, but I haven't really been taking many photos of my family.  When I do, I use Mariphone.  I actually love that girl.  And I love some apps that I downloaded...a lot.  I will share with you if I get a chance this weekend.  I guess the key idea to me at this point, is how different I am now then I was two years ago.  I have grown in so many ways, mentally and in my photographic abilities.  Anyhow, I am planning on trying to get some prints printed in the very near future.  I just haven't decided where to print...via web or one hour photo.  Bare with me.  I promise layouts are coming.  That is something that I am really excited about.  I can't wait to use my new perspective in my scrapbooking...I just have to figure out now, what I want to scrapbook and scratch out my anally planned pages.  Have a good Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails