Monday, June 6, 2011

A "Slimy" Layout

American Crafts:  Cardstock, BoBunny?:  Patterned Papers

I have done so little crafting that I am beginning to forget what manufacturer's products I am using.  I am anxiously awaiting some pictures so I can begin my beautiful friend's album.  I know you've heard me talking about it before.  I'm excited to do something girly and "unfrog" related.  We got rain again last night.  It's a big deal to us desert rats.  Facebook was lit up like a Christmas tree.  Everyone was posting about the rain.  It's that big of a deal.  People seem to underestimate the power of Facebook.  I, however, have found some very important information on that site.  All of it has not been good, some of it sad.  Very, very sad.  But, I digress.  I wish you a great Monday.  I promise to post more crafty stuff.  Hey, 2 crafty posts in a row.  That's something.  I'm patting myself on the back right now.  Just kidding.  Have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails