Thursday, June 2, 2011

How About Something Crafty


Supplies:  American Crafts, Basic Grey, and some from the May 2011 MWExpress Kit:  Bird, stickers, and flower paper (?)

It's been a while since my last crafty post.  Sorry about that.  I'm officially on summer vacation!!!  Yeah!!  It's so nice to not wake up at 5:20 a.m.  We got rain last night!  It has been 115 days since we had it.  It was so nice.  (Sorry I had to add that in.)  I made this card for a friend who had a baby.  A girl, of course, hence the pink card and flowers.  I'm going to make an album for her as well.  Ali Edwards shared a beautiful album she made for her daughter.  I love how she used different sized page protectors in her album.  I think I might have to try that.  I wish you a great day, and stay tuned.  I'll be sharing more projects as I have more time to craft :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails