Friday, November 20, 2009

Turkeys are Calling


Good Friday Evening to you all. There are a dozen things that I want to share with you today. Well, probably not a dozen. That was an exaggeration. I will make a bullet list.
  • Sorry for the long absence. I have been so busy. I would like to thank all of you who have ordered gift cards or Christmas Cards. Thank you and I appreciate all of you.
  • I had a slight computer disaster. My old computer crashed. Why? I have no idea. It still had some old pictures on it that I didn't remove. I took it in to Best Buy for repair, but they couldn't repair it. I have to get those pictures off of the hard drive. They are of JoJo's first year. So according to Best Buy, my options are to send the hard drive off to ABQ. to a clean room. This is probably going to cost in the neighborhood of $1,000. So, lesson learned back up your stuff. I bought a hard drive that automatically backs up your info. Really, people, back up this stuff up. I'm going to have to pay because I can't loose those pictures. I guess, that will come after the first of the year.
  • Tomorrow is Erik's 30th birthday. He will officially be old (No offense to the other 30 year olds or older out there). I guess it means that now we have to buckle down and be adults. Ha!
  • Next, I've joined a Holidays in Hand class. It was free from Jessica Sprague's website. So, I will share some of the stuff with you. One of the things I have to do is to share or write down my goals and values for the holiday season. Well, my goal this year is to be more spiritual. To celebrate and teach my children about the miracle of Christmas. They already know the reason for Christmas, but I want to expand on that. Starting December 1, I want to use an Advent Calendar with them. Each day, we will share scripture together.
  • The next thing is that I wanted to share Ali Edward's blog with you. She is doing a Daily December Album with all of her holiday ideas and you can get a lot of wonderful ideas from her.

So, I guess that is all for now. I will try to post this weekend with some recipes I will be using for Thanksgiving. Enjoy your family time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails