Friday, November 27, 2009

The Day After

The Bird

Kriss and Jodi

JoJo and Grandpa reading the paper


Eating Dinner with Great-Grandparents


More eating (Josh, Joseph, and Ashley)

More eating (Maddie, Kriss, Wolfie)


Erik and Jodi

Leaves of thanks. When I put them in a layout, I will share it with you.

Just wanted to put up a quick post. I hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving Dinners. We had a good time yesterday. My brothers, parents, grandparents, aunt, cousin, and family friends came. We had 18 people in total. The dishes have all been washed and put away and now we are going to decorate for Christmas! Did anyone go shopping today? We stayed home and recuperated. I also wanted to share this blog post with you by Stephanie Howell. Very beautiful, I think.
Well, I'm off to decorate.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails