Sunday, June 7, 2009

Summer Scrapping Ideas

I hope you are all enjoying your summer. I know that I am. Nothing says summer to me more than hanging out in the backyard or camping at the lake. Here are some ideas of things to photograph this summer. Then, add these photos to a layout. As time progresses, I will try to upload some of my pages. P.S. I got these ideas from the Memory Works Challenge message board.

Items to photograph:
*bird *flag *something hot
*water element *something in a garden *something that grows
*something cool *a flower *a child
*pool item *something on your porch *food item
*summer shoes *favorite summer activity

I know that a lot of these things represent summer to me. (example: the hummingbirds drinking nectar from the morning glories in my yard, food on the barbeque, etc.). Have fun and enjoy your summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails