Thursday, June 4, 2009

Hi Everyone

I know that I already had another blog, but the name just didn't work out since some other lady had a very similar name. So here is my new blog. Tah-dah. I'm here to share my scrapbook layouts, techniques I've picked up along the way, and just to be helpful in any way that I can to anyone who is interested in scrapbooking. I am a Memory Works consultant. This company offers great products!!! Trust me, I've purchased quite a few of them. You can visit my website at: http://livetoscrap.memory-works.com Products can be shipped anywhere and ordered directly off of my website. Hopefully, I will be able to keep up with this since it is summer and I have more time on my hands to get things done. I hope that you will find this useful or at least entertaining in some way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails