Sunday, July 28, 2019

My New Blog is Live!


Hello All!  I am excited to announce that my blog is now live!  You just have to click that sentence and it will take you to www.mariahhechler.com  There is a subscribe area for you if you wish to receive email updates of new posts. It will send an email when a new post goes live.  It's a little different from Feedburner which is what this blog uses.  You will have to click the link in the email to visit my blog.  I know that's less convenient than Feedburner but I couldn't get access to Feedburner.  Somehow, Wolfgang has become the main user of my Google account.


I will be posting a lot of fun things on there and I will be having guest bloggers.  So, if you have something you would like to blog about you can email me at mariahashbaugh@hotmail.com

I'm pretty excited about this new endeavor.  As always, this blog will stay here.  I hope to see you on my new platform!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails