Monday, September 3, 2012

Around and Around We Go


I have been so busy these last few days.  It's been so crazy around here.  And on top of all that fun, I have managed to get sick twice in the last ten days.  Yesterday was the worst.  I felt as though I got hit by a bus.  And of course wise me takes the boys to the Chile Festival where I stand in the 100 degree weather for several hours.  I carried along my five pound camera just for this shot of the boys on the Merry Go Round.  I am that dedicated to photography...ha.  Oh, and lets not forget that I left the compact flash/memory card in the car and had to walk all the way back to the car and search for it for ten minutes.  Man alive, it was hot yesterday.  When I got home, my throat hurt so bad I could cry.  And so today my house looks like a wreck...when doesn't it?  My kids are slobs.  But if we don't pick it up for one day, it gets out of control.  I will be scrambling frantically today to get it all picked up as we have company coming this evening.  It's a never ending cycle around here.  Well, I guess I'm off.  Erik is home for lunch so I guess I should spend some time with him.  Have a good day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails