Monday, March 5, 2012

I'm in a quagmire so why not some new products?

So, you know that thing called Project Life?  Well, I'd really love to share it with you, but I don't have any photos.  Why is that you may ask...um because someone...I'm not pointing fingers...at least not in my own personal, general direction, has lost the mail key.  That's right!  It's gone.  We have no idea what happened to it.  I asked Erik to leave a note for the postman.  Did that happen?  No, it did not.  So, I'm going to try and remember to do this in the morning in the midst of getting shoes out from under the trampoline.  Oh, and they have to be frozen solid because the water may turn on during the night, and it will freeze.  Plus, I will probably be getting arrested soon...Just kidding but I got a ticket a couple of weeks ago and they don't have it on file yet so they want me to call back the day after I'm supposed to appear in court.  Doesn't that mean they write a warrant for your arrest?  Well, I for one don't want to be bent over the hood of my car on the side of the road while my kids sit in the back asking why Mommy is a bad guy.  So, I will kindly call again tomorrow and see if they have it.  And if they don't, I will be in a slight panic...and if I don't blog for a few days consider the fact that they probably don't have internet access in jail.

I also know I'm late on my little series...and it's coming up soon.  We were so busy this weekend, and I was playing realtor today.

Here are some cute new products from my website..I love them.





These are the new BoBunny Products  Just click the link and it will take you there.  I LOVE BoBunny.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails