Monday, February 27, 2012

How about a little series?



I thought it might be fun to do a small little series on how I organize and prepare my scrapbooks.  I think I've talked about it before, but that was ages ago...as in actual several years.  So, I thought I might update it a bit.  I'm going to do a few posts on several different ideas such as:
*organizing and printing photos
*sketches and scrapbook layouts
*organizing pages in my scrapbooks
* turning your sketches into layouts
*getting ideas for sketches
*and any other ideas that come up along the way.


Please keep in mind that while my craft room looks like an actual bomb went off in it, I am very anal about organization and the order of my scrapbooks.  And really my craft room doesn't look that bad as I can actually see the floor and my desk.  That is a small victory.


If you have any questions or suggestions for this, please let me know.  You can email me or leave a comment in the comment section.  Let's have some fun with this, and feel free to share with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails