Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snowed in...So How about a layout?


American Craft Papers and Letters, Stickers:  Pink Paislee?
Cute little drawings:  Maddie

Maddie drew some little characters last year.  I saved them all so I could put them in his scrapbook.  I decided to incorporate them into the Christmas Layout rather than do a page for just them.  It was a timesaver.  And yes, Christmas, I know.  But it is snowing here, and the temperature is 18 degrees up from 9 degrees this morning.  BRRR...very cold for us folks here.  So it's sort of like Christmas especially since we got a snowday!  I created these photo collages with Layer Masks in Photoshop Elements 8.  And, I've been thinking recently that I might do some tutorials for using Photoshop Elements and Photoshop.  And, maybe some tutorials for shooting in Manual Mode.  If you are interested in this, please leave a comment on this post with what you would like to know.  

I will share some pictures that I took today, maybe tomorrow.  It just depends if I can get them edited.  There aren't too many because it is FREEZING outside.  I mean COLD.  So I only snapped a few until I was too frozen.  The kids last about 5 minutes at a time.  We have no snow clothes.  It's really cold when  you go out in flip-flops.  Yes, yes I did.  I think the neighbor who was walking his dog thought I was insane.  But hey, you can't please everyone.

Don't forget if you're interested in the tutorial idea.  Please leave a comment at the bottom of this post.  Thanks Guys!    

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails