Sunday, August 22, 2010

I'm officially old...ha

All BoBunny Products

That photo has absolutely nothing to do with this post, but I felt I should post a project.  Seeing as how I have not done so in a few months (at least it feels that way).  My birthday was yesterday.  I turned 30!  We decided to go to Tamaya.  I will post a few pictures of that event in a later post.  We had a wonderful time.  It was so relaxing.  The kids spent a lot of time in the pool, and I spent a lot at the spa.  I'm really wishing I had more time to get some  projects done.  It just seems that the weeks fly by at light speed.  My grandfather is back in the hospital, again.  So, we'll see how that goes.  He gained 25 pounds of fluid this week.  It looks to be another busy week.  I miss blogging, and I hope you are all doing great!  Until next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails