Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Uugh!

This bright, sunny card in no way reflects my mood today.  I am just in some sort of blah state.  I got my Creating Keepsakes in the mail yesterday and felt so inspired to make cute layouts.  But, somehow, all the creativity has been sucked away.  Perhaps it's my house with the dirty dishes and piles of laundry; the kids whining and crying; or the stupid hospital sending me bills that I've already paid.  I'm on hold as I'm typing right now.  I really need a nap, but Maddox refuses to let me sleep for even 5 minutes.  I'm up early because my husband gets up and is super noisy.  He doesn't feed the dogs and they get me up as soon as he leaves.  Then, the iPad we've been awaiting arrived today...while I was gone and could not sign for it.  Ugh!  Maybe tomorrow will be a better day with less whining.  Sorry everyone, thanks for listening if you made it to the end of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails