Wednesday, February 3, 2010

February will be busy...

Just a little card to share today.  For a new baby...just in case you didn't notice the title.

So this month of February might be a short one, but it's going to be busy.  I'm already behind with my posting.  I'm supposed to be posting a layout about me.  Sorry...I'm behind.  I will fill you in with details for this reason on Friday. 

I'm very excited to be going to a weekend long crop.  I'm going to have to print and plan layouts to get done for my 72 hours of scrapping.  I can't wait.  There are also a few other projects I'm working on. 

There are new products fresh from CHA available for sale.  You might want to check my website often to see the new releases.  Well, I'm off to dinner Elk Spaghetti..yeah!  Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails