Saturday, January 9, 2010

January Memory Works Express Kit



I just got this kit in the mail the other day!  I love this kit!  I can't wait to make some stuff with it.  When I do, I'll be sure to share it with you.  The thing I love about the kits is that sometimes they contain items I would never buy myself.  Then, I have this kit full of awesome paper and embellishments to use.  It helps me to "step outside the box."  Sometimes, I get stuck in the rut of blue paper, with all of the boys in my house.  Email for information to subscribe, or visit my website.

Don't forget about the Simple Stories line either.  You can find more information here.  I have already taken a few preorders.  So let me know if you need more information.

This will be a quick post today.  I'm off to a BBQ.  I went to a crop last night, so I have a few things to share, maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails