Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas





There is a cute little card/gift card holder.  I got the idea from the Hero Arts blog.  The gift card pops up when you open the card.  You can write a message on the inside.  I used Prism Cardstock and BoBunny Patterned Cardstock.

So, there is a little project for you.

Sorry for the long, long time in between posts.  As some of you know, Erik has been out of town.  I had to do all of the stuff around the house, make Christmas gifts, and get stuff ready.  That left no time for blogging.  Then, I went to Albuquerque with Erik.  I got back yesterday.  I couldn't even get online to check my email because the internet access at the motel was worthless at best.This will probably be my last post before Christmas.  I still have so much to do.  I haven't even wrapped half of the presents.  I just want to wish all of you a wonderful Christmas.  Enjoy your families and your children.  Take a lot of pictures.  I hope to get a few layouts done in the next few days.  Then I will share them with you.  Stay tuned to 2010.  We will have a monthly challenge of sorts, and don't forget about this month's challenge.  It's due December 31st. 
Merry Christmas 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails